Public invitation to participate in the Uganda International Writers Conference 2013 Mark your calendars: African Writers Trust is organising an International writers’ conference in Kampala, Uganda, from 7th to 9th March 2013. The theme of the conference is Dialogue Across the Diaspora, Across the Continent. The conference will offer two activities: 1. Training sessions for […]
Tag Archives | African literature
Reminder: Deadline extended to 17 Sept. 2012 for the new Kwani Trust literary prize for African writing
We suspect that any & all visitors to AfricanWritersTrust.org already know about and regularly visit Kwani.org, the Internet home to Kwani Trust, one of Africa’s most dynamic cultural organizations. But since it can’t hurt to pay more attention to a very good thing, a reminder that
- Kampala bids for inclusion in the UNESCO Creative Cities Network as a City of Literature October 28, 2014
- Writing for Liberty Conference Call October 23, 2014
- AWT VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: Conference Administrator October 16, 2014
- My interaction with a literary agent boosted my confidence as a writer October 12, 2014
- My Life Has A Price–Tina Okpara’s memoir of modern day slavery September 24, 2012
- Is The Commonwealth Writers’ Prize biased? March 27, 2011
- Place Is Personal, says Leila Aboulela October 30, 2012
- How I started writing: Steve Mwase August 19, 2011
- Leila Aboulela: Really enjoyed this. Excellent interview....
- Mulumba Ivan Matthias: Nice interview. It's an eye opener....
- Emmanuel Monychol: love this-inspiring story...
- Goretti Kyomuhendo: I am glad you benefited so much, Nakisanze,...