Goretti Kyomuhendo African Writers Trust would like to hear your thoughts on and tributes to his influence and accomplishments. Below, some remarks made in 2012 by Goretti Kyomuhendo on Chinua Achebe’s importance to her:
Tag Archives | Chimamanda Adichie
Reviewed by Jennifer Makumbi Adichie’s collection of short stories focuses majorly on women’s experiences – how being a woman shapes the world around them and how it impacts their lives. The stories are set in both Adichie’s native Nigeria, especially Nsukka University, and her adopted home in the United States of America. Like in her […]
Good folks, I’m late bringing you May/June happenings, pardon me. In case you missed the International dialogue we organized on 31st May at Fairway Hotel, Kampala, from 5-7pm, here’s a chance to feed your eyes, at least. We had policy makers, educationalists, poets, novelists, playwrights, folklorists, cultural critics, editors, students, aspiring writers, readers, supporters, partners and […]
- SARABA; CALL FOR SUBMISSION May 19, 2015
- Writing for Social Change Workshop, Uganda 2015 May 15, 2015
- One- Day Novel Writing Masterclass With Jackee Batanda. April 27, 2015
- Opportunities for writers April 7, 2015
- My Life Has A Price–Tina Okpara’s memoir of modern day slavery September 24, 2012
- Is The Commonwealth Writers’ Prize biased? March 27, 2011
- Place Is Personal, says Leila Aboulela October 30, 2012
- Updates from African Writers Trust April 6, 2012
- Mbizo Chirasha: Dear Uganda With compliments of the new year ...
- John Bosco Bongomin: Regards to you,sister Barya! Its great news to Ug...
- Leila Aboulela: Really enjoyed this. Excellent interview....
- Mulumba Ivan Matthias: Nice interview. It's an eye opener....