May is happening, like we say. Writing happening, and this is still the beginning. You have to watch this vibrant writers’ Trust. Support, encourage, applaud, and read.
Think you know Nii?
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Is The Commonwealth Writers’ Prize biased? March 27, 2011
- My Life Has A Price–Tina Okpara’s memoir of modern day slavery September 24, 2012
- Place Is Personal, says Leila Aboulela October 30, 2012
- How I started writing: Steve Mwase August 19, 2011
- Updates from African Writers Trust April 6, 2012
- Kwani? Manuscript Prize Shortlist Announced June 19, 2013
- Good News: Etisalat Prize for Literature June 13, 2013
- NoViolet Bulawayo discusses why “We Need New Names” June 13, 2013
- Writing My Truth: Hellen Nyana June 10, 2013
- How The Uganda International Writers Conference changed my life. June 7, 2013
- Jeanne: Great work Hellen! Being a writer in Uganda is def...
- Doreen Lwanga: This is great Hellen? First off, it was great t...
- Bwandungi: I cannot tell you how eager I am to be in touch wi...
- James Varney Dwalu: So true Shadreck. One greatest moment at the confe...
- Barya: Bravo, Shadreck! Seriously, you carried JP--“O...
African Writers Trust Amalion Anglophone AWTnews Barya Billy Kahora British Council Caine Prize Chimamanda Adichie Commonwealth Foundation Commonwealth Writers Prize Daily Monitor diaspora DOEN Foundation Doreen Baingana Ellah Allfrey emerging writers FEMRITE Francophone Goretti Goretti Kyomuhendo Granta Jackee Batanda Jack Mapanje Kenya Kwani? Kwani Trust Makerere University Mildred Barya Moses Isegawa new writers Nigeria Nii Ayikwei Parkes Sade Adeniran South Africa Susan Kiguli Tail of the Blue Bird The Makings of You Timothy Wangusa TJH Uganda Uganda Christian University Uganda Museum Where is the Great African Novel Wole Soyinka